We are sharing details of documents which require to get MUDRA Shishu loan under PMMY MUDRA Bank Scheme. Please read the entire list carefully because all the documents require for Mudra Bank Loan.
List of documents require for MUDRA Shishu loan:-
1. Proof of Identity:- Voter I Card issued by election commission, Valid Driving license, PAN Card of Applicant, Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI, Valid Passport or any Photo Identity card issued by state or central govt.
3. Proof of category like SC/ST/OBC/Minority etc.
4. Valid documents with address of business/enterprise like GST Number, all require License, registration number/certificate, ownership documents etc.
5. 2 Color Current Photograph of Applicant.
6. Quotation of Equipment/Machinery/other itmes to be purchased.
7. Details of Suppliers/ equipment details with price & taxes.
We wish to confirm that bank will not charge any processing fee under Mudra Bank Shishu loan category. It is collateral free loan and it can repay upto 5 years. If someone is demanding money, please contact with bank official or write us at info (at) mudrabank.com.
Note:- Bank will check your cibil score before disburse the loan. If you are defaulter, bank will not approve your loan.
Tags:- Mudra Shishu, Mudra Shishu Documents, Mudra bank Shishu, Mudra Bank Shishu Loan, Mudra bank Shishu Yojana, PMMY Shishu Loan, PMMY Shishu, Mudra Shishu Loan
Click here to download Mudra Shishu Loan application form….