About Us

Know About The MUDRA BANK

We all are aware about the government policies, rules and regulations. We always feel that the policy which govt has launched are time consuming and worthless because of incomplete without groundwork & marketing.

During budget session, Finance Minister of India had announced a new bank for small entrepreneurs. In that scheme any one can get loan under MUDRA scheme, known as PMMY. Govt.

has announced three kind of loan scheme under MUDRA 1. Shishu 2. Kishor 3. Tarun. You will get upto Rs 10 lakhs under Mudra Loan Scheme.

Mudrabank.com not associated with govt. of India or MUDRA agencies & we are not also providing any kind of loan though this website.

We launches that website so that our readers can share his/her experience, discuss problems and guide about the procedures of Mudra loan. Please note that MUDRA is a refinancing institution & policy maker of MUDRA. Only Banks will provide the loans under MUDRA scheme. All the leading banks like State Bank of India (SBI). Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of Baroda (BOB) & others nationalise banks are providing MUDRA loans.

Please visit mudrabank.com and share your experience and issues. We will send your views to agencies who are monitoring MUDRA Process. It will help to reduce issues & guide them, who are planning to get loan Under MUDRA Scheme.  We all are know that MUDRA is an unsecured loan & bank will not prefer to provide it.

You can write us your views, problems & issues on jeevan (at) janpaksh.com.

We request you, please do not pay bribe to get Mudra Bank or any kind of loan. We know because of collateral free loan lots of banks are not taking interest to disburse Mudra Loan. Please feel free to write about it.

Mudra Yojana Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is free & please do not pay bribe for it. All are eligible for it.

Need Help, Enter your query here..

47 thoughts on “About Us

• November 17, 2015 at 6:10 pm

We applied for MUDRA sceme..loan approved also but till date we cant use any money ..due to bank not authorize the same..what is the solution?????

• November 10, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Dear Sir,

This is in regards to the tie up policy with Mudra Bank. I work for an NBFC. Can you please let me know about the Tie up formalities and the eligibility criteria.

Regards
    Arun

• November 10, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Hi,

Mudra has already signed lots of Financial Institutions. Please visit mudra . org .in for more details.

• November 9, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Dear Sir
    im farmer start with cattle farm , location in kerala ,chalakudy pin 680307,(*semi-arban area) i need 10 lakhs for farm business , so pls support me mudra loan available or not,
    Thank You Mr. Prime Minister for such a great scheme, that will help people with business ideas to blossom and fulfill their dreams.
    Thanks again

vinodkumar
    9388175031
    vinolakshmi@yahoo.com

• November 9, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Dear Mr. Vinod,

MUDRA is a scheme of Govt. of India & loan will be disbursed via banks and financial institution, authorized by Department of Finance.

Please visit your nearest bank branch for Mudra loan.

Regards,

Team Mudra Bank.com

• November 7, 2015 at 12:01 am

Dear sir
    I start a small businesses at my city Jharia my bank account is in andhra bank when I asked to manager about mudra loan
    She reply me that my bank is not under mudra conditions without security we don’t pay any loan
    Please resolve my issue

• November 7, 2015 at 11:26 am

Dear Mr. Saukat,

Please share your bank branch details and Manager’s name who had asked to provide security against MUDRA Loan.

Regards,

Team Mudra Bank

• October 23, 2015 at 9:09 am

Sir we had started recently mobile repairing and e-pay bill centre…we are requiring 2lakh rupees for my business extending…we are eligible to mudra loan ? Than what type of documents we have to needed?

• October 21, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Sir I need ur contact number. I want to explain my business details. After u will say I can able to get mudra loan

• October 22, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Pls write your issues here only. We will try to resolve your issue.

• October 7, 2015 at 3:18 am

Kindly tell us more about mudra bank in brief

what are its Roles & Responsibilities ?

• October 7, 2015 at 3:39 am

Dear Mr. Kumar,

MUDRA has launched to empower weaker section. Right now MUDRA is the part of SIDBI and they are authorised to design policy framework for it. MUDRA is a Scheme not a MUDRA BANK. Only Banks, MFIs & Institutions will disburse the MUDRA loan according to policy.

Right now MUDRA has launched three plans…

1. SHISHU :- Under SHISHU policy you will get loan upto 50,000/-.
      2. KISHOR :- Under Kishor Policy you can get loan from 50,001 to 5,00,000/-
      3. TARUN :- Under Tarun Policy you will get loan from 5,00,001 to 10,00,000/-.

Regards,

Team Mudrabank.com
      info @ mudrabank.com

• October 7, 2015 at 3:16 am

Dear Sir,

We are from very poor family. We are running business from last two years and making no profit can we avail Mudra Loan. Bank is asking who will repay money when I will default.

Kindly guide

Rajesh

• October 7, 2015 at 3:31 am

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

Please visit your nearest bank branch for MUDRA Shishu Loan & and for formalities. Right now under Shishu scheme you will get loan upto 50000 without any guarantee. Please let us know if you are facing any kind of difficulties in process.

Best of Luck…

Regards,

Team Mudrabank.com
      info @ mudrabank.com

• October 6, 2015 at 10:55 am

Hi,
    I went to Mudra Bank for loan to start new business. I wanted to open a showroom for 2 wheeler. They asked balance sheet for 3 yrs. How can I have balance sheet for the new business?

Regards
    Ram

• October 6, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Dear Mr. Chandra,

Mudra is providing loan upto 10 Lakhs which is not sufficient for your business. Bank needs documents to justification that you will repay the loan amount or not. They are asking about the balance sheet. You can provide your own balance sheet of last three years.

Best of Luck…

Regards,

Team Mudrabank.com
      info @ mudrabank.com

• October 4, 2015 at 7:53 am

Dear sir

I have my existing jobwork micro unit involved in manufacturing of auto parts .
    And I wanted to expand my unit by doing with material supply to my customers,but I don’t have that much financial backup, so please tell me how this MUDRA Scheme will help out me to achieve my requirement
    Cell no.09731596600

• October 4, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Dear Mr. Mohan,

Under MUDRA Yojana you can get loan upto 10 lakh to expend your business. Please visit your nearest Bank branch for more details & write us if you facing any kind of issue…

Best of Luck…

Regards,

team Mudrabank.com
      info @ mudrabank.com

• September 29, 2015 at 11:58 am

I required loan growing businesses loan rs.1000000 my mo.no.9552941932

• September 20, 2015 at 9:25 am

I required loan growing small businesses to medium businesses

• September 16, 2015 at 5:42 am

I requre loan started manfacsring industry in ap. w.g.dist 9490702399

• September 3, 2015 at 2:34 pm

I require loan started small business in city Mumbai

• August 24, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Dohalia Sree Sree Ramkrishna Manabseva Sangha (DSSRMS) was created in the year 2005 to empower remote riverside villages and vulnerable rural communities in the district of Kandi, Murshidabad, West Bengal. It’s Head Office : Sristi Apartment, 216 Baruipur Madarat Road; Po+Ps – Baruipur; Kolkata – 700144 in West Bengal, India. DSSRMS works with people whose lives are dominated by extreme poverty (37.2% of the district population lives below the poverty line), illiteracy, disease and handicapped. With multifaceted development interventions, DSSRMS strives to bring about positive changes in the quality of life of the poor people. DSSRMS firmly believes in the destitute capabilities and is actively involved in building the social, economic and human proficiency of them.We need Funds for our misc projcets in connection with Make in India modules like 1> Mobile Repairing 2> Computer Repairing 3>Motor Parts Repairing 4> Carpenter Work 5> Travel Agency 6> Embroidery Work 7 > Handycraft etc

• June 1, 2015 at 10:54 am

Dear Sir

Iam doing my own business last 3 years. I am doing very well but unfortunately some reason like major illness and etc. i had to suffer financially and had to stop my business. I want to know when will you start giving loan to small business owner like me.

• May 20, 2015 at 9:28 am

Dear sir this is sudesh baikar from kalyan thane maharashtra , as came to know about mudra bank pm scheme for small business unit which provide loan for expantion , we are doing business for last one and half years of perfumed agbatties and candles in kalyan and near by area as we want to grow and expand are business do require loan waiting for reply my tel no 889829858

• April 8, 2015 at 5:36 am

Mudra bank se har nagarik ka vikash hoga jai hind