Eligibility

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MUDRA REFINANCE/ LOAN

Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) has finalized the eligibility norms for the partner lending
institutions for the purpose of availing refinance/ finance for on lending to micro units in manufacturing, trading and service sector in rural and urban areas. The eligible institutions, as indicated below, may approach MUDRA corporate office at First Floor, MSME Development Centre, C-11, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400 051 or the nodal officers placed across the country.

SCHEDULED COMMERCIAL BANKS

All scheduled commercial Banks in public and private sector with 3 years of continuous profit track record, net NPAs not exceeding 3%, minimum net worth of Rs.100 cr. and not less than 9% CRAR.

REGIONAL RURAL BANKS

All restructured RRBs having net NPA within 3% ( relaxable in deserving cases), having profitable operations and not carrying any accumulated losses and CRAR >9%.

MFI / SMALL BUSINESS FINANCE COMPANIES/NBFC

a. Been in lending to Own Account Enterprises, i.e. micro units with loan size upto Rs.10 lakh for atleast 3 years
and/or the promoters / management having experience of atleast 10 years in this area.
b. Having minimum out reach of 3000 existing borrowers for MFIs.
c. Having suitable systems, processes and procedures such as internal accounting, risk management, internal audit, MIS, cash management, etc.
d. Meeting the minimum CRAR and other norms stipulated by RBI for MFIs registered as NBFC-MFIs and comply all the prevailing RBI guidelines. For all categories of NBFCs, registration with RBI will be mandatory.
e. Should be a member of a Credit Bureau.
f. Rating requirement:
a. MFIs (including NBFC-MFIs) – minimum Capacity Assessment Rating of mfr5 by CRISIL or its equivalent.
b. NBFCs – minimum external rating of BB- for small NBFCs having total portfolio below Rs. 500 crore and
BBB+ for NBFCs having portfolio of Rs. 500 crore or more. For small NBFCs not having external credit
rating, they should possess satisfactory borrowing arrangements with any Scheduled Commercial Bank
for a minimum of 2 years.
g. Recovery performance: For MFIs : Portfolio at Risk (i.e. overdue more than 30 days) within 5%. For others – Net
NPA not higher than 3%.
h. For all MFIs, it will be desirable to have undergone Code of Conduct Assessment (COCA) with a minimum score of 60 or equivalent.

COMMON PARAMETERS

1. The assistance will be based on internal credit appraisal process by MUDRA / SIDBI.
2. The assistance shall be priced based on risk assessment, geographical distribution, social parameters, etc.
3. The Board of MUDRA shall fix prudential ceilings for lending to various categories of
borrowers as also limits for individual borrower / borrower group in line with RBI
instructions on the subject.
4. The detailed terms of assistance shall be laid down in the loan agreement to be executed with the individual
intermediary.

Please note MUDRA is a refinancing firm only.

Need MUDRA Loan, Click here to apply Online.

Source: MUDRA ORG IN

Author:- Jeevan Pant

Need Help, Enter your query here..

52 thoughts on “Eligibility

• February 9, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Muje mobile charger manufactur ka bussiness karna he…mere pitaji farmer he …mene koi job nahi kiya he..
    Muje mudra loan mil sakta he.
    Agar mil sakta he to muje kya document chahiye…..

• February 4, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Dear Team,

I would like to know the maximum amount of loan that could be sanction under mudra scheme.

Thanks

• February 5, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Dear Kunal.

As per the policy you can apply maximum 10 Lakhs under PMJDY Mudra Loan Scheme,

Best of luck..

Regards,

Team Mudrabank.com

• February 1, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Dear Sir. .
    I am starting a new business regarding sales of mobile and electronic things at my home town in bihar so old can you advise me that how can I available the Mudra loan facilities for expand my busines. .
    Ur regards.
    Rajiv kumar
    8229893604

Place contact me. I am waiting for Ur call or reply plssss

• February 2, 2016 at 6:48 am

Pls visit your nearest bank branch for mudra loan.

• January 28, 2016 at 8:46 am

I wanted mudra loan for goods carrier truck to apply loan which papers are required plz reply

• January 28, 2016 at 8:50 am

We suggest you to visit nearest bank branch for it. Banks require your income proof or repay capacity before approval.

Best of luck.

• January 22, 2016 at 8:57 am

Me mudra loan lena chahta hu kya pita ji ke difaltore hone par muje loan nahi diya jayega sir mere pita gg asmarth hai loan clear karne muje bank is bajah se bina garuntty loan nahi de raha hb pls help

• January 23, 2016 at 12:22 pm

प्रिय संजय,

बैंक लोन इसी शर्त पर देता हैं की लोन लेने वाला उस लोन को तय समय पर चुकाएगा| अगर लोन लेने वाला व्यक्ति उस लोन को नहीं चूका पा रहा हैं तो बैंक किस प्रकार से और लोन उस व्यक्ति को दे पायेगा| बैंक में जो भी पैसा हैं वो आम जनता का ही हैं| जब भी कभी बैंक का पैसा मारा जाता हैं तो बैंक उस पैसे की भरपाई खाते से लाभांश घटाकर व लोन ऊँची दर पर देकर पूरा करता हैं जिससे हम लोगो का ही नुक्सान होता हैं| अन्य लोन की अपेक्षा मुद्रा लोन ज्यादा संदेहास्पद हैं क्योकि इसमें कोई भी गारंटी नहीं ली जाती जिसके कारण इसके अधिक से अधिक पैसा डूब जाने की आशंका बनी रहती हैं|

बैंक बहुत से बातो को देखकर ही लोन देता हैं जिसमे से एक यह भी हैं की आपके परिवार में किसी ने लोन डिफ़ॉल्ट तो नहीं किया हैं| यह आपके लोन के लिए एक नकारात्मक तथ्य बनेगा|

कुछ चीज़े देखने के बाद बैंक इसके बावजूद भी लोन दे देते हैं वो केवल बैंक मेनेजर के विवेक और आपकी प्रोफाइल पर निर्भर करता हैं|

अग्रिम शुभकामनये

टीम मुद्रा बैंक डॉट कॉम

• January 12, 2016 at 4:44 am

Most of bank are not giving proper answer when we ask for loan. Bank officer are responding proper way. Even they don’t want to give any loan. They think they are loaning from their pocket. Bank staff should me behave properly

• January 12, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Hi Anoop,

If you are not satisfy with the behaviour of bank staff, Pls write comment on complaint book or write us mail at info @ Mudrabank.com.

Pls note that MUDRA loan is an facility not rights. Banks have right to deny. If someone harassing you for loan or asking bribe. Pls call to vigilance or write us.

Best of luck..

Regards,

Team Mudrabank.com

• November 17, 2015 at 2:22 pm

so I replied I will complaint to authority… he told u r a girl u can’t anything more.. I ll answer them.. behaved rudely in front of peoples..

• November 17, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Sir bank manager not providing loan details…..he told already my father had taken mudra loan….
    Union BANK OF INDIA
    ANGAMALY BRANCH
    Kerala 683572

• November 3, 2015 at 8:40 pm

I am in Akola district so plz mudra bank available in Akola

• November 3, 2015 at 8:37 pm

How to applying for loan plz send my email.iwant to start small beausness.so plz answer

• November 3, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Dear Atul,

Please visit your nearest Bank branch for more details.

Best of Luck

Regards,

Team Mudrabank.com

• November 3, 2015 at 2:00 pm

But Bank manager told I’m not eligible..and didn’t give application form.. he answered already ur father applied so u r not eligible..again I asked question he behaved badly ..he shouted and scolded me.

• November 2, 2015 at 1:38 pm

• November 3, 2015 at 4:20 pm

Pls share contact/ Bank Branch details of Bank.

• November 1, 2015 at 7:32 am

Sir I have 7 years work experience .nw I am planning to start my own textile business .but my father already applied mudra loan for his painting Contract work. So I’m eligible to apply mudra loan? Is there any rules that from One family One person is eligible like that?

• November 2, 2015 at 11:17 am

Dear Gauri,

You can apply separately for MUDRA loan.

Regards,

Team Mudrabank.com

• October 27, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Pls check other links of mudra bank websites to check eligibility..

• October 7, 2015 at 3:15 pm

this is available in satara district? yes /no
    pls give me information

• October 7, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Dear Sachin,

The MUDRA scheme is available in entire India. All Nationalise & Rural banks are partner in that scheme. Please visit your nearest Bank branch for more details. Please let us know if you are still facing any issue in MUDRA Loan Process.

Best of luck..

Regards,

Team Mudrabank.com
      info @ mudrabank.com

• July 9, 2015 at 11:35 am

I want Tarun finance to construct lodging building in Nagpur, Can you please provide contact detail for Nagpur City. Thanks

• July 6, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Namste i am Rahul Kudecha and i wish to know about how can i get mudra loan and what is the kindely procedure i want to start a new small businesses so plz give me information and suggests right contects whose can help me.

• June 29, 2015 at 10:24 am

sir,
    how to apply the loans please send me my email
    thanking sir