Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan Scheme
Like other banks, Punjab National bank has also announced the Punjab National Bank mudra loan scheme ie PNB Mudra loan scheme. Under that scheme, you will get all three category loan from any branch of PNB or online.
‘Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana’ (PMMY) become released to ‘fund the wished’ via bringing such organizations to the formal economic device, and lengthening less expensive credit score to them.
underneath PMMY MUDRA Scheme, Punjab National Bank affords economic assistance upto Rs.10 lakh to non-farm enterprises for manufacturing, buying and selling and services activities, for earnings era purpose.
“Sports allied to Agriculture” e.g. pisciculture, beekeeping, hen, livestock rearing, grading, sorting, aggregation agro industries, diary, fishery, Agriclinics and Agribusiness centers, food & Agro-Processing, and so forth.
except for crop loans, land improvement along with canals, irrigation, wells and offerings helping those, which promote livelihood, will be eligible for coverage beneath PMMY w.e.f. 2016-17.
However, funding under the “activities allied to Agriculture” class is performed as in line with the financial institution’s current Allied agriculture schemes and the terms and conditions, Margin, Collateral, reimbursement, rate of interest will be as according to the hints of RBI / financial institution.
Any individual / proprietary situation / partnership company / organization / affiliation of people (AOP) / restrained legal responsibility partnership (LLP) / and so on., not a defaulter to any financial institution / monetary group is eligible for Mudra mortgage .
Following are the 3 variants of the MUDRA loans :
1. Shishu (upto Rs. 50,000)
2. Kishore (above Rs. 50,000 to Rs. five lakh)
3. Tarun (above Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh)
PNB Mudra Bank Loan Interest : The fee of hobby applicable to the MSME devices is in the variety of MCLR to MCLR +2.25% (challenge to change, as in step with govt /RBI pointers, issued every now and then)
list OF basic documents Require PNB MUDRA bank mortgage
1. evidence of identification i.e. Self certified reproduction of Voter’s identity card / riding License / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / photograph Ids, issued by means of govt. authority and so on.
2. evidence of residence i.e. recent smartphone invoice / energy invoice / belongings tax receipt / Voter’s id card / Aadhaar Card / Passport of man or woman / proprietor / partners, certificate issued with the aid of govt. Authority/neighborhood Panchayat / Municipality etc.
3. Applicant’s current image (2 copies) no longer older than 6 months.
4. evidence of SC/ST/OBC/Minority, if relevant.
five. evidence of identity / cope with of the commercial enterprise organization , if available.
6. statement of Account from the present Banker, for the remaining six months, if any.
7. citation of machinery / other gadgets, to be bought.
KISHORE / TARUN
1. proof of identity i.e. Self licensed replica of Voter’s id card / using License / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / photograph Ids issued via govt. authority and many others.
2. proof of house i.e. latest smartphone invoice / electricity invoice / property tax receipt /Voter’s identity card / Aadhaar Card / Passport of man or woman / proprietor / partners,certificate issued by using executive. Authority/neighborhood Panchayat / Municipality etc.
3. proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority, if applicable.
4. proof of identification / cope with of the enterprise employer – Copies of applicable Licenses /Registration certificate / hire or lease agreement/ different files bearing on the possession, identity of deal with of commercial enterprise unit / Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum.
5. assertion of Account from the existing Banker, for the closing six months.
6. remaining years unaudited stability sheets of the present devices, along with profits tax /sales tax returns and so forth. (applicable for loans of Rs. 2 lakh and above).
7. Projected stability sheets of begin-ups / current units for 365 days, in case of operating capital limits and for the period of the mortgage in case of term mortgage (applicable for loans of Rs. 2 lakh and above).
8. sales done throughout the cutting-edge economic yr, up to the date of submission of
application (in case of present devices).
9. Proforma Invoices / Quotations for the assets to be bought and estimates for the civil works, if any to be undertaken. issue of technical feasibility and financial viability may be discussed with borrower, if felt vital.
10. Asset & legal responsibility statement of the borrower such as, directors & companions.
11. Memorandum and Articles of association of the organization/Partnership Deed of partners and so on., wherever applicable.
12. images ( copies) of applicant / proprietor / companions / directors no longer older than 6
Punjab National Bank has welcomed the announcement of Finance Minister and planning to provide more relaxation to MSME sectors. Now they are planning to announce aggressive loan plans for MSME sectors.
PNB provides all the benefits of center govt which announced by finance minister to boost economy. MSME can apply for mudra loan or non mudra loan in Punjab National Bank on nominal interest rate.
PNB official said that we all aware that because of corona & lock down the entire economy is passing to crisis and we have to work with responsibility to boost our economy.
Punjab National Bank ie PNB is providing Mudra loan?
Yes, Punjab National bank is providing mudra loan via its branches. Pls click here for full details.
What isPNB Mudra Loan interest rate?
PNB Mudra loan interest rate is 9.5% right now. It may in change every three months. Pls check the website for current interest rate. Click here
Who can apply for PNB mudra loan?
Any individuals, company, start-ups can apply for Punjab National Bank mudra loan. click here for more details
Is PNB providing e-mudra loan?
No, PNB is not providing emudra loan online. e-mudra is a scheme of State Bank of India. Click here SBI emdura loan
Is PNB account is mandatory for mudra loan?
NO, PNB account is not mandatory for mudra loan but account in PNB will gives you advantage. Click here to know process.